An employability and career preparation qualification designed to prepare young people and adults for the competitive job market.
Unemployment is at an all-time high and our call to action to meet the needs of the labour market is that we have on offer a new BTEC Work Skills qualification, which has been developed after extensive consultation with employers, training providers, schools and colleges.
We have challenged this agenda and embarked upon taking decisive action to support and engage young people in developing key employability skills. Routes to Success is the answer and accredited by the Edexcel BTEC Work Skills Qualification. Research by the CBI shows that many employers wanted graduates with a positive attitude and wider employability skills to succeed in the workplace. Their report suggested that, ‘these wider employability skills should include general communication skills, applied numeracy, team working and problem solving skills.’ Routes to Success equips young people with the key skills employers are looking for!
- BTEC Certificate in Work Skills- Level 2
- BTEC Award in Work Skills - Level 1 or Level 2
Examples of units available:
- Self assessment
- Searching for a Job
- Interview Skills
- Positive attitudes and behaviours at work
This package includes:
- Curriculum mapping and implementation
- Design of a bespoke resource kit including quality assurance documentation
- Provision of engaging and inspirational trainers to deliver the programme for your learners
- Assessment guidance and training